Here’s how we’ll work together!
- First, contact me to check my availability for your ceremony! If I am available, your initial inquiry will put a temporary hold on your date and time for up to three days with no deposit required.
- The next step is a complimentary consultation, which can be done over the phone, on a video call, or at an in-person meeting. This is a time for us to get to know each other and make sure we are a good fit for one another. It also allows me to learn about the vision you have for your ceremony. There is no cost or obligation for our initial meeting, and even those who do not go on to work with me find this time together valuable for the opportunity to reflect on their story and articulate their wishes for their ceremony.
- I am able to provide fee information during our complimentary consultation. I offer a variety of packages and together we will determine which services will best meet your needs.
- Once we begin working together, you will complete a customized questionnaire. These questions invite you to reflect on what has led you to this moment, what this transition means to you, and what your hopes are for the future. This part of the process can help you clarify your own intentions for your ceremony and bring a deeper awareness to the experience. Additionally, your responses help me gain a greater understanding of how I can craft a ceremony that is true to your story, personality, style, beliefs, and background.
- I then carefully and lovingly develop a custom-designed ceremony for you. With my expertise and you as my inspiration, your ceremony will be everything you want and even what you didn’t know you could have. At this point, you receive access to my resource library, as well as tailored options and suggestions for ceremony elements, such as readings, symbolic rituals, and vows, including guidelines for writing your own should you decide to do so. I provide unlimited consultations and several drafts until your ceremony is absolutely perfect. It is a collaborative process. You have approval over every word to ensure that the final ceremony resonates with you and feels meaningful and authentic.
- On the day of your ceremony, I arrive early to check in with you and consult with any musicians, photographers and other ceremony professionals. Then comes your big moment! I manage and deliver your ceremony with the utmost professionalism, sincerity, and love. This is the start of your celebration and it will be nothing short of extraordinary. Your ceremony will be a profound and moving experience that will deepen your connection with each other and captivate your loved ones who are there to witness it.
- Afterward, I gift you with a keepsake of your ceremony to treasure for years to come. When you revisit the powerful words spoken at your ceremony, you will relive all the beautiful memories that were created that day, and can pass them along with what is sure to become a family heirloom.